Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shoeper Shoe Challenge #11

It's been a while  I haven't saved any shoes (je vous rassure j'ai des chaussures aux pieds chaque jour mais c'est juste que je n'ai guere le temps de me prendre en photo a chaque fois), so last Sunday I told myself I needed to save 2 pairs that day.
Only manged to save one pair, as I was baby and toddlersitting for most of the day, so here the proof for that  Carvela pair of  I managed to save. I did wear it with  a DKNY little black number and my lil'sunshine.
Carvela Grateful Blue Courts platform

High and Eye-catching, so perfect for all occasions!

I still have around 50 paires  to save, si I'd better take pictures more regularly! Va falloir que je me bouge un peu plus.

I'll try to save my new pair of Zara sandals as soon as I receive them to make sure I do not lose them!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour