Sunday, September 25, 2011

Two tone shoes & Zara


Two tone shoes are on trend at the moment, so I’ve been trying to find a nice pair. First of all, from the comfort of my couch then later, I might embark on a shoe shopping adventure.

Started with LK Bennett and although they have nice shoes, they do not seem to have two tone ones.
Next visit:  Zara.
Court shoes, ankle boots, boots, etc… they have a nice selection of two tone shoes to choose from.
But guess what? My heart settled on a complete different style:  A splendid green pair of high heel sandals that will go perfectly with my green Dorothy Perkins dress.


Weatherman predicted a heat wave next week, so I should be able to wear it very soon!

Two-toned shoe shopping still on the program, but I need to see the shoes on my feet to decide.

Perfect Sunday morning start!
That reminds me I haven’t saved any pair of shoes from the Shoeper Shoe challenge for a while!! 
Goal for the day: to save at least 2 pairs!

 Off to order my new green shoes then to my lil'sunshine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour