Saturday, September 24, 2011

God save my shoes



I have been really busy recently (new job for both of us + looking after my lil’ sunshine, etc…) and hadn’t had much time to blog, but still I’ve been breathing  and dreaming about shoes.

Few weeks ago I told you about the “God Save my shoes”  program aired in the U.S. since beginning of September.

I’ve been visiting youtube and godsavemyshoes.com and I really love it!
 Pierre Hardy, Manolo, Loulou, ils y sont tous!

Have a look at that trailer, seriously don’t you wish that shoeset  was your?

Below the trailer for Loulou


Have a look at the videos on godsavemyshoes.com, and I am sure you'll like that program too!

A voir absolument! ces episodes sont sources de reves pour toutes shoeaholic!

Still have a few ones to watch, 
bye bye lullabies,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour