Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stylistpick

 couple of months ago I signed up to Stylist Pick. It was really out of curiosity, as first of all, they only offered their service for people up to size 8 (we talking about shoes guys, nothing else) and secondly, I couldn't understand how they could offer nice shoes for the merely price of £39.95.

When I received my selection in May and June, nothing caught my eyes, so nothing surprising.
However this month when I received my selection I did like 1 pair (Zena) which I decided to order even though the maximum size is an 8.
 
2 days later, I received my parcel and I was really impressed with the presentation and packing.
I  haven't worn my shoes yet, I do not know how comfortable they are or how long they gonna last, but Stylistpick has gone upwards in my consideration!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are a shoes addicted!!
    Can I suggest you a contest?
    http://www.luzzi.it/users/login
    the price is a journey in Tuscany!!
    maria

    ReplyDelete

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour