Thursday, October 20, 2011

Versace for H&M

Less than 1 month away to the launch of the Versace for H&M collection!

I remember how I started queuing in front of H&M at 5am for the Roberto Cavalli collection and how I slept (did I say slept? sorry that can't be right) on H&M oxford Circus pavement for the Jimmy Choo collection from the night before. Looking at my wardrobe, I have no regret of doing this at all and I do remember liking the moment and experience.

However, I am now a more mature woman and I have a child, so queuing in the cold is not as tempting as before (Post-30 effect too probably!). Still that doe snot stop me to have a look at the collection.

The collection is very much Donatella or Gagaesque, so very Sassy and Sexy.

Got my eyes on a few dresses and a pair of boots already.



Versace for H&M Suede Boots

Don't know yet how I am going to make sure I get a pair but I am already making some space for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour