Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ShoeDazzle Indecisive

After signing a few weeks ago to ShoeDazzle, I finally decided to place my 1st order.
Easier said than done!
My eyes set on the Lizan camel bag, aiming at giving my LV Speedy some rest for a little while but can't make up my mind for a pair of shoes. The whole idea of me signing, is that I would enjoy going through my showroom and pick my fav pair  every month!
Preston or Melrose, I simply can't choose! 





Both look quite nice and will bring something different in my shoeset, especially if I go for this colour! Ok, I do already have mid-calf and full-lengh high heels boots but it's winter therefore the Boots season!

Should I order both? Probably not, as I am already going for a bag.
Is there one style that I like more than the other one?  Hhmmm! No!
Both are available in size 9, both will look pretty cool with my clothes!


Still can't decide between both and I definitely only want to order 1 pair only!

I am going to sleep on it and sure, tomorrow I'll be checking out my basket with only 1 pair!
Melrose or Preston?
Preston or Melrose?
Melrose?
Preston?

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour