Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jimmy Choo The Icons shoes collection

On Friday I did receive Jimmy Choo latest newsletter "The ICONS have arrived".

OMG was the first thing that came out of my mouth. Once again a show-stopping collection, and every single pair seems to be shooting at you "Get Me!".

The ICONS collection is a capsule collection celebrating the brand XVth anniversary, revisiting and modernising  15 iconic pairs of the brand over the last 15 years, so if the original pairs were already gorgeous and iconic, no wonder these revisited versions are even more attractive!


All I wanted to do was to click on the buy buttons, especially for Anita, Shirley and Lauren.


Lauren

Anita

Shirley
These are my 3 favoutite pairs. They're sexy, inspire Confidence and as all Jimmy Choo pairs, aspiritional!
Although I do like each one of them, their staggering price-tags mean they are going to remain on my Wish but can't have List!

At least, they made me dream and Tamara Mellon's videos  on the Jimmy Choo website website introducing the collection and behind the scenes add even more pleasure and desire, but have a look at the collection yourself and don't hesitate to drop a line to let us know your thoughts about the collection.


That reminds me that I haven't yet saved any of my Jimmy Choo pairs from the Shoeper Shoe Challenge!
NTM: wear and save them before it gets too cold to wear them!

Jugez par vous-meme et n'hesitez pas a laisser vos impressions/commentaires sur la collection ICONS.

 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour