Monday, May 2, 2011

Shoeper Shoe Challenge # 7

Yesterday, we decided to enjoy the sunny weather and went out for lunch.
Sun: open-shoes obliged! but as I was leaving the flat sandals for the park later that day, I decided to wear  a nice pair of grey shoes to match my grey V.W. Anglomania dress.
A pair of Zara heels, purchased 2 years ago.
I just love the way the straps crossed at the front. They also make my feet appear slightly smaller (maybe because it is a size 8!).
Anyway, I managed to save them from the Shoeper Shoe Challenge and that's what count!
Plus que 49 paires a sauver!
Still got 49 pairs to save. I must remember to save a couple this week!

It is sunny today, so a good opportunity to save a pair of sandals.
Enjoy your day Challengettes and lullabies,
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. elles sont magnifiques tes chaussures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The shoes and the dress are a great combi and the black nail polish is just right.

    ReplyDelete

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour