Friday, April 29, 2011

Alexander McQueen platform sandals

While waiting to spot the new bride's shoes, I decided to have a look on net-a-porter website, which of course, is proudly promoting the designer of the day ( do I really need to name it when it's been on everyone's lips for the past months?) collection.
So while, browsing, Alexander McQueen's collection, my eyes were immediately drawn to one pair. A stunning pair of sculpted resin and leather platform sandals.
A couper le souffle, je dirais!



White or Gold, I love them both!!!! Very summery and the white one would be very much appropriate to this weekend's "wedding/bridal" mood.

They are simply, gorgeous, fantasticshoes! 
The only problem is the price tag (£2095), which led me to hope, I too, would like to get married, ideally to a rich man, as there are no available prince for me.
 need to see the couple coming out of the Abbey!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour