Saturday, December 3, 2011

Folleaboutshoes away for too long and Shoeperwoman challenge

Hello twitterers,

I have been really busy over the last few weeks, juggling with working, studying and mothering my 1 year-old son, which explained my disappearance. God, I miss blogging, reading blogs and reading my fashion magazines!!!!!!!
So what s happened all the time I was away?
  • Oh Yes! JoElle went to NYC  (the lucky cow!) and seen how New York shops were celebrating Christian Louboutin 20th Anniversary. BTW, I am still waiting for those pictures!!!
  • The Versace Collection for HandM was released! No time to queue in front of HandM like JoElle and Isa but even though I first had : "We're sorry! We are experiencing large numbers of visitors....."  message on my screen I did manage to get my hands on a few pieces online. Didnr get lucky for the boots I wanted but got a few clothes, so not complaining!
Picture taken by JoElle (HandM Rue de Rennes in Paris)

  • Seen some big titles about John Galliano online shop, Karl Lagerfeld affordable range, what else? I ve been so busy, it looks like I was living in a bubble.
Anyway, I still managed to save 2 pairs of shoes from the shoeperwoman shoe challenge! It's been so cold, I have to count on my winter warmer boots to preserve me from the cold.



Talking about cold, I fancy a nice cup of mulled wine right at this moment, so please excuse me but I won't be long. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour