Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stylistpick & Shoedazzle

After Stylistpick a few months ago, I decided to sign up to Shoedazzle.
Not sure I really need it but because it's fun, every month,  receiving a selection that had been put on for you. I guess it's the idea of having stylists recommending us what to buy  and what's in that's makes it exciting!!

Stylistpick has a nice selection most of the time, but I wasn't comfortable walking in the pair I got from them as the inside label almost immediately transfered under my foot making the shoe sticky and uncomfortable.

I want to think it was just that one time.
But anyway, I am a K.K.'s fan so I should have signed up to Shoedazzle long time ago.

And guess what? They have shoes in size 9UK, which makes it even better.

Underneath, what's the profiling questions revealed about me:


 I must admit I quite like  my profile:Youthful femme Flirtatious!


Now, I must see if any item from  my recommended showroom take my fancy and get ready to go out and save one of my J.Choo pairs!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour