Thursday, June 30, 2011

"God Saves my shoes" : a documentary not to miss

I haven't been around for the past few weeks as I was busy looking after my lil'one.
Now he's ok and back to his normal, happy and full of energy self.

So here I am back on to one of my favourite subjects: SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!

All over the press, I have been reading this week that a brand new TV documentaty called "God Saves My Shoes" will be aired this September.

I had a look at the trailer on the Harpers Bazar website and it does seem pretty damn good.

Definitely a must-see document for all Shoe Lovers, Shoeistas or Shoeaholics!!! I marked it red in my diary and entered it on my blackberry to ensure I watch, but if you want to see the trailer to judge by yourself, just click on the link below:


http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/fashion/new/god-save-my-shoes-001

Everytime I see any documentary or magzine where they interview a shoe designer, I wish I was the one in the presenter's shoes (couldn't miss that opportunity, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour