Saturday, May 14, 2011

Envie de Sandales!!!! Envie de Jimmy Choo Sandals!!!!!!

Hello twitterers,

Right now I am in a "I need a new pair of shoes" period, particularly a pair of sandals for this summer. Although my heart was already set on a pair of Carvela  Karma  and I just needed to confirm the payment, I decided to visit net-a-porter website.

Carvela Karma

In seconds of browsing the website, my eyes stopped on a pair of Jimmy Choo sandals; a pair of Jimmy Choo Emily cutout patent-leather and suede sandals exactly!
Jimmy Choo Sandals

Une veritable merveille je dirai! A true beauty!
Now, I am definitely in the "I need that pair of shoes" phase. Unfortunately I did not win the staggering jackpot at last night's Euromillion and I only use my CC for Emergency.

Emergency? Sure that situation can be classed as an emergency, don't you think?
Will need a serious talk with my other half (or maybe not, as I am sure he will tell me a £1000.00 pair of sandals is a Frivolity or he might even have an heart attack when hearing the price). Or I could do my spring cleaning earlier and try to free some cash on ebay to pay towards that vertiginous pair of sandals.


Anyway, I need to think this through! Maybe I should order the Carvela pair meanwhile.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hesitez pas a quitter vos commentaires ou ajouter la photo de vos chaussures du jour